We are CW CHAIN HOLDINGS INC.
A Delaware Corporation.
1. DATA COLLECTION.
2. HOW TO CONTACT US.
If you have any questions regarding data protection or your rights, please contact us at: [email protected]
3. WHY AND HOW WE COLLECT DATA.
We collect, process, and use Personal Data to allow you to utilize the functionality and features we provide on our Site, to provide you with Services, and to communicate with you. The legal basis for our collection of Personal Data is with your consent, for our legitimate business purposes and/or to comply with our legal and contractual obligations. We obtain Personal Data directly from you, through cookies and other technologies, and from third parties as described in this Policy and any other privacy notices we may provide to you when you interact with us.
- Information from you. You provide data directly to us when you directly submit information to us (for example, when you send us information through a contact form).
- Cookies & Technology. We collect data by automatically recording how you interact with our website and applications using technologies like cookies. More information on cookies is provided below.
4. PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY GENERALLY.
- Industry-Standard Protection. We utilize industry-standard security measures to safeguard the information we collect, maintain and use. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. However, we do not guarantee the performance or adequacy of such security measures.
- Limitation on Access. Access to any Personal Data we collect and store is generally restricted to our employees and/or contractors who require it to perform a job or other contracted function. We require vendors and contractors we work with to use reasonable, industry standard protocols to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of Personal Data.
- Payment & Distribution. We currently do not collect payment card information or process payment cards. We make ACH and wire distributions to our investors through the bank that holds the operating accounts of the investment.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY.
We do not intentionally collect any Personal Data from children under the age of sixteen (16). We do not sell the Personal Data of children under the age of sixteen (16).
6. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
Information we collect from you. We collect the following categories of Personal Data:
- Contact information (name, local and permanent address, telephone number, electronic mail address).
- Your date of birth, gender or gender identity.
- Your social security number (if investor is an individual) or your Employer Identification Number (if investor is an entity).
- Your country of domicile.
- Your financial account information.
- Any other information you provide to us.
7. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
We use the Personal Data we collect to:
- Communicate with you;
- Provide you with information;
- Provide support;
- Maintain and improve our Site;
- Defend our legal rights and the rights of others;
- Efficiently maintain our business; and
- Comply with applicable law.
8. INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES.
We do not sell personal data. We may share the information that we collect about you in the following limited ways:
- With Service Providers. We may share information with service providers who:
- perform data services on our behalf (e.g., email, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, etc.);
- prepare, deploy and analyze advertising content on our behalf;
- provide other services on our behalf, such as accounting services, and other various services; and
- process payment information on our behalf.
- To Meet Our Legal Requirements or Exercise Our Rights. We may share information with third parties in the following instances:
- When we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention.
- When we reasonably believe it is appropriate to apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personal Data where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that Personal data.
- We may share information with other persons or entities as part of our own corporate transactions, such as during financing or any asset sale.
9. HOW TO ACCESS & CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We respect your privacy and provide ways for you to choose whether to share your information with us or any third parties.
You may decline to provide information. You have the right to decide not to share information with us.
Request deletion. You may submit a request to update or delete your personal data by contacting us at [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE, HOWEVER, THAT IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PROVIDE US WITH CERTAIN INFORMATION OR ASK US TO DELETE YOUR INFORMATION, WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SOME OF OUR OPPORTUNITIES. IN ADDITION, IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES, WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO MODIFY OR DELETE DATA DUE TO OUR OWN OBLIGATIONS.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access our website or applications, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or through our websites or applications; any transmission is at your own risk.
11. DATA RETENTION.
We will store your Personal Data for as long as: Personal Data is stored in our back up servers and/or services.
12. NOTICE TO NEVADA RESIDENTS
Nevada law allows Nevada residents to opt-out of the sale of certain types of personal information. Subject to a number of exceptions, Nevada law defines “sale” to mean the exchange of certain types of personal information for monetary consideration to a person for the person to license or sell the information to additional persons. We do not currently sell personal information as defined in the Nevada law. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you still may submit a verified request to opt-out of sales and we will record your instructions and incorporate them in the future if our policy changes. Opt-out requests may be sent to [email protected]
13. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
14. NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA.
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) applies to individuals located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The GDPR allows us to collect and use personal information from individuals within the EEA only for one or more of the following reasons:
- To fulfill a contract we have with you;
- When we have a legal duty;
- When it is in our legitimate interest; or
- When you provide consent.